Saturday, May 21, 2011

PE5_Dropbox-Creating Folder for Project

I acted as a student who's account was just created in Dropbox. I walked through how I would instruct them to create file folders and how I what folders within folders I would like them to have for their projects.  Please refer to the screenshots.
Click on New folder.

Name your folder College Highlight Video in ALL CAPS. The reason for the all caps is to have consistency among all folders. 

Click on the College Highlight Video folder and you will see that the folder is empty. You will be adding 4 new folders to this folder. Those will be Images, Music, Movie Maker Project, and FINAL VIDEO. The reason for having a separate folder for Movie Maker Project and Final Video is so that they don't turn in a movie maker file as their final and not a video file (wmv). 

Now using the directions I just did for creating a new folder, create the four folders I just listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment